Sunday 26 October 2014

23. Surya: Indian Street food restaurant


Hi there!

So a few days ago I had lunch at Surya located in: 

It is a street indian food restaurant and I was very pleased with it as the price was affordable and it wasn't disappointing at all! 

I loved the decoration as there was a typical indian bus and all! 


It was also a pretty cozy place! Even the menus were typed into hindu typography and the cocktails one was in a bottle! How original! 



We shared entrants because obviously none of us could choose what we wanted! We ended up having pakoras, samosas and hummus with naan! It was all handmade and you could really notice, absolutely delicious! I didn't even have time to snap some shots so you can imagine just how good it was! 



My main plate was a Tikka chicken wrap in chilli naan. I have to say it wasn't spicy at all but it was really nice and tasty and the chips were homemade! It certainly reminded me somehow of my beloved (and missed) Nando's! It's always good to have an alternative in your own city!


At this point I was absolutely full but I'd been dreaming about one of their desserts for days so I just had to! I had naan with nutella and banana, what can I say, it was not disappointing in the slightest!


If you like indian food and pretty restaurants you cannot miss visiting this one! (And let me know what you think of it!) 

Are you a fan of indian food? What are your favourite restaurants? 


xxx


-Mire

9 comments:

  1. This looks so cool! Thanks for sharing :)
    - C
    Claudine Converses

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No worries! It is so cool and everything was so yummy!
      We totally recommend it if you ever visit Barcelona!

      xx

      Delete
  2. Looks interesting! That Indian bus somehow looks similar to the Philippines' jeepney. ;)

    www.jeannechristinemarie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh I'm writing that down for whenever I visit Philipines! Thank you!

      xx

      Delete
  3. Looks so unique this restaurant. xx

    http://ninasstyleblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow this restaurant looks and sounds awesome! The food looks so yummy, and I really love the Indian bus! x

    The Belle Narrative

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is indeed! You need to go if you ever come to Barcelona!
      The bus is what makes it so so fantastic!

      xx

      Delete
  5. What a cute little place and by the sounds of it good food too. Good review hun xox

    http://rainbowsandunicorns27.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate all of your comments a lot and always try to get back to them all! Feel free to leave your blog link, we love finding new lovely blogs xx