Tuesday 14 October 2014

14. Rooftop event in Barcelona

Hey everyone!

It's Caro here and today I'm coming up with a post about an event I went to a few days ago.
There's this brand of leather bags in Barcelona, Rowdy Bags (check their fb page, really recommend it!) and they did a little show room with other clothes and beauty brands in the Gallery Hotel rooftop, in the center of Barcelona (C/ Roselló, esquina con Rambla Catalunya).







Each brand had their little space where they showed their products and also, there was a bar where they served drinks and food. The rooftop is really cool and you can always go there and have a drink, so relaxing! 


Rowdy Bags had a few bags so people could see them, since they only work online, it was a great opportunity to show the products to their clients. I absolutely loved all of their bags, specially the big ones, perfect to spend 2 or 3 days away!



Also, if you checked in the guest list on facebook, you could get a leather cover for your phone, your classes, really cool!
My mum and I had a lovely glass of wine and had a great time!




Also, I wanted to share my outfit with you:
I was wearing a black playsuit from H&M which I absolutely love and aaalways wear!

Boots from Office (78£), I got them this summer in London and couldn't be more in love! Comfy and trendy!



XL black bag from Mango



As it's autumn already it was a bit chilly outside so got my denim jacket on! It's Levis and got it in a small vintage shop in Barcelona (C/ Tallers)


This is the whole outfit:


Also, my girl Mire got me a Rimmel lipstick for my birthday, it's been a few days since I have it but i's my favourite one already! 




Aaaand that's it! Hope you liked the post and sorry about the bad quality of the pictures, the light wasn't the best! Share, comment and let us know what you think :)
Thanks for reading!

See you soon..

Xx

-Caro.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate all of your comments a lot and always try to get back to them all! Feel free to leave your blog link, we love finding new lovely blogs xx