Tuesday 30 September 2014

7. Mom jeans' lovers

Hi there! 

It was a bank holiday in Barcelona the other day so we went out for some street van food market grub and a concert. We've just started autumn so the weather's got us crazy and we don't know what to wear anymore! However, mom jeans are a must in most outfits because we are O B S E S S E D! 
Anyway, here's our outfits: 

Caro wore a basic H&M crop top, H&M mom jeans, Office creepers amd Zara shirt.
She accesorized with a bindi she brought from Indie, Mac's "media" lipstick, ganesh and ohm necklaces from India, hamsa hand necklace from Turkey, "best bitches" necklace from Etsy and camera necklace from NYC's photography museum.
To finish off the look she wore her beloved totebag from Rough Trade.
She looked fabulous in my opinion! 
I wore H&M bardott crop top, my brother's Quicksilver shirt, Asos mom jeans with busted knees and Stradivarius blutchers. 
I also wore my fedora hat from H&M and Michael Kors bag.
Amd to spice up the look I wore a bindi from India, NYX's London matte lipstixk and Shop Dixi hand harness (and I'm obsessed with it!!)

What do you think of these outfits? Let us know! 
See yall on the next post! Big kissies! 
xx

-Mire

2 comments:

We appreciate all of your comments a lot and always try to get back to them all! Feel free to leave your blog link, we love finding new lovely blogs xx